4 movie Reviews with Responses

A Halo Short - Episode 1 A Halo Short - Episode 1

beautiful

damn good graphics and i loevd the idea of it being a teaching movie :D heh "how NOT to play halo" lol

btw Napstasakul there's no need to be so offensive

the ng community isn't for you, obviously so as you said "Now stfu and die in a hole somwhere. U nooby SOB"

Grow up

Nice Flash ^^

AlfredoDoggy responds:

Thank you very much ^^ This is why I'm not going to post anymore on NG. There are way too many people here who can't grow up. Do they have any idea how hard I work on these? If they don't have anything nice to say then they shouldn't say anything at all.

"Bounce" (Sonic) "Bounce" (Sonic)

really good original idea!

Cokehead127: a message for you first

learn how to write a review and don't waste our time

sonic will always be better that anything nintendo can produce. period

i loved the song, first off, and the lip syncing was nicely done. i really liked the idea of a sonic band, it's awesome (don't know if you've ever seen sonic underground?)

tails rockin out aswell was really good :D

keep it up man! ^^

sonic232 responds:

1.: I totally agree with you about Cokehead127

2.: I have NOT seen Sonic Underground, but have heard about it.

3.: Thank you for the awesome review, man!

Sonic V.S. Super Sonic 1 Sonic V.S. Super Sonic 1

awesome movie

i love sonic sprite films they're awesome and you did a great job with it

the only thing is voice actors would have been good ^^

Vixin-McCloud responds:

(finally, something different!) As I said in one of my earlier reviews, I had enough trouble just getting the sound effects and the music to synch properly! I don’t wanna be thrown away in some asylum because of the voice files. I will keep that an option though.

Alien abduction:shortV2.0 Alien abduction:shortV2.0

Not Bad

Pretty kool, but i think it could be extended and made really nutz if it was longer

Frank-Uselesschris responds:

i surpose but i didn't really have anything to follow it up, if ya wanna write a few ideas down and email me it ill see what i can do about extending it, include ur Ng nickname if ya do so i can credit ya